Visit our Online Flea Market!

August 27, 2013

Have you ever walked or driven down a street, seen an interesting doorway or window and thought, "I bet if I knew who lived there that we would be friends"?

 



Houzz



Kristin Ivill



Abriendo Puertas








Coastal Cottage




Norwegian



Indulgy



Source



Villes d'Europe



Historic 1702 row houses on Elfreth's Alley, Philadelphia, PA



Teresa Silveirinha



Cindy Conway




Source



Trek Earth






A Round Tree


This is my front door:

I just don't have the courage to knock on a stranger's door and say,
"I think we could be friends."

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Love those old blue shutters and the red geraniums in the tea pots. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that yellow door screams "come on in...don't even bother knocking"....love it!
    Bec x

    ReplyDelete