Visit our Online Flea Market!

May 6, 2014


"I am excessively fond of a cottage; there is always
so much comfort, so much elegance about them."
                                                                                         -- Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
 

Ardverikie Estate, Scotland
 


"I would rather be poor in a cottage full of
books than a king without the desire to read."
                                                                                     -- Thomas B. Macaulay

 
Yorkshire, England


 






A pool house?  I think not.  It's a pool cottage.



Source


5 Walls
Some gardening shed, huh?

 
"I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage with
my books, my family and a few old friends, dining
on simple bacon, and letting the world roll on as it
liked, than to occupy the most splendid post, which
any human power can give."
                                                                                    -- Thomas Jefferson
 

Birthplace of William the Conquerer, Falaise, Normandy, 1207
They just don't make 'em like this anymore, do they?

4 comments:

  1. I have several that i would love to live in or at lest visit !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some stunners in this collection. I like the garden shed, it puts mine to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quotes and the cottages! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these cottages real? I just found your blog and love what I see. I cannot believe that there are small tiny houses that lovely as they look on your photos. Wonderful.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete