Visit our Online Flea Market!

January 12, 2016

Admit it - we all have Powerball Fever.  Who doesn't dream
about a $1.5 BILLION DOLLAR jackpot?

Yeah, I'd spend $2 bucks for a chance at a fantasy fortune.
When I win, first I'll call Atlanta-based decorator Phoebe Howard,
my favorite, most admired I-want-to-be-her designer.  The message
to her will be, "I'm sending the jet.  Let's go shopping!"

(Um, technically, my first step will be to buy a jet.  And BFF Lisa up in
Nashville would have heard me scream at the top of my lungs so I wouldn't
even have to call her to let her know I was an instant billionaire.)

Phoebe Howard, known as Mrs. Howard to her legion of clients and
fans, is Simplistic Southern Sophistication.  Subtle pastels, rich textures,
and elegant accessories are just a few of the decorating techniques
 for which she is known.

Here are just a few examples of Mrs. Howard's style:
Link



Link

Link

Link

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
Link
(Deep sigh.)

My grandmother was famous for her admonition:
"Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

But I really do feel lucky.  So, if you know
Mrs. Howard, tell her to be expecting my call.

Me, before winning Powerball:
Me, after:

6 comments:

  1. You made me smile and chuckle out loud with this post! Phoebe does have style and sophistication beyond words ~ I hope you win so you can blog all about it! blessings ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh too. Wishing you luck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Please !
    Gosh I love her style.
    And you made me giggle.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahaha.....you are so funny!
    And I LOVE your idea of flying to see Mrs. Howard. You better stop by and pick up Lisa on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BFF, you know that I hate to fly! But, I would happily climb into your new jet and fly away wherever you'd like to go! Hopefully, someplace where you would be forced to relax and do......nothing. See you soon. I'm packed and ready to go. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete